Friday, December 30, 2011

Entertainment Review Of The Week: How To Steal A Million



Entertainment Review Of The Week: How To Steal A Million


I haven't written in a while, as you can see, what with school starting and football games, etc.  Anyways, I haven't had much time to even watch any movies, but I went to Costco and found an Audrey movie.  Of course, I had to buy it.  It's Audrey.  So, here we are.  My review for it.  If you have an okay film, the way to fix it is to put Audrey Hepburn in it.  You can't do that anymore, but that was the way to go back then.  How To Steal A Million had me laughing from beginning to end.  Peter O'Toole is a phenomenal actor, and he adds true character to the film as well.  The movie begins with an auction for paintings.  These paintings are not actual Van Gough or Monet paintings.  They are forges made by Hepburn's father in the film.  After a series of events, Hepburn's father decides to put a sculpture in the art museum, causing chaos and mayhem that turns Hepburn's life upside down.  She meets the dashing burgular who is extremely crafty in his abilities, and together, they learn how to steal a million...and get away with it.


***Three Stars***

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060522/

No comments:

Post a Comment